<![CDATA[By Thane Chastain, Director of Development
- Try new things. If you usually don’t speak up in groups, see what that is like. If you are usually the first to speak, count to 10 and let others get in the conversation first.
- Don’t view losses this week as failures. View them as ways to learn about yourself and about the people you are with.
- Don’t be a one-and-done guy. Keep engaging all week long in as many ways as you can.
- Meet 5 new people each day. Meal times can be great for that. Look for new groups of people and for folks that might be sitting alone as someone new you could meet.
- Know that everyone is nervous. We are all afraid of looking dumb or foolish. Do what you can to get past that. Just lean into the discomfort.